Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
Hebrews 13:8

Welcome to our new website!

Posted on by admin

Welcome to the new website for New Life Christian Fellowship in Madras, Oregon. We will have more content and information in the next few weeks as we work to build an all-new website. In the meantime, feel free to call our office phone number if you have any questions: 541-475-2336

This entry was posted in Uncategorized.

One Response to Welcome to our new website!

    Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'twentyten_comment' not found or invalid function name in /home/nlmadras/public_html/wp-includes/class-walker-comment.php on line 174

Leave a Reply